Thursday

(17 sept)Birthday + eid mubarak + went back Home = lots of Happy...




Getting Older Birthday


It’s birthday time again I see;


Another year's gone by.




I am older than I used to be;


The thought could make me cry.


For getting older is not such fun,



When there’s hurting in my back,


And it’s agony if i have to run,



And a pleasure to lie in the sack.



Yes getting older is quite a bore,


But to not get old is worse.


So "Happy Birthday Aena!!!


let’s shout once more,


And to heck with our ride in the hearse!


( originally By Karl Fuchs)






**Alhamdulillah with lots of Love i dedicate to Lord, ALLAH swt for giving me chances to live in this world..
perhaps, will be better slave yea..

terima kasih to my beloved parents Haji Bashah Mahmud + Madam Noor Mala Shahar yang dah melahirkan,membesarkan saya dan memberikan segalanya yang saya perlukan sebagai seorang anak,

to all my siblings-especially kak Aya who always treat me just like her 'daughter'.hahahaha
my teachers over the world since first time i 've going through in educational process~


to all my friends over the world jugaaa..... thanks for giving me supports and love to live to be in such wonderful amiable~

and to anyone who ever know me..


best regards,


Aena~